Monday, September 03, 2012

Sorry, Been busy with way too much....

Hello,

Yes, it's been a while since I have written anything. Car Shows, Birthday's, Special Events...just so much......but there has been lots of tragic too in our life's.....The Passing of Family Members, Close Friends.

   I will be back on very soon. So much has happened since April 2011. I have had a few friends that were very close to me PASSED AWAY. I still have a hard time coming to terms with this.

   Glenn Call touched many life's while he was on this earth. He was just an amazing person, he was friends to everyone that met him. I have lost a few family members as well, cousins that we use to camp with when we were kids.

   Yesterday, September 2, 2012, Joe Korff  (  The Vice President of The Canadian Dukes Fan Club ) back when we started all of this, so it's his fault I got so big into this thing called " The Dukes of Hazzard ".

    The sad news from yesterday, Joe's Dad, Passed away, Stage 4 Cancer. Joe's Dad got sick about 2 weeks ago. Right now, I'm lost for words. Please forgive me. The funeral is tomorrow in Holly Michigan.

   Sorry,  I will start writing again very soon.

I have a facebook page you can add me : http://www.facebook.com/thecanadian.dukesmuseum

                   thanks,
                         Paul.

My personal page has over 5770 friends, limit is 5000, so it's locked down right now by facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/CanadianDukes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home