Wednesday, February 19, 2020

MY DAD PAUL HARRINGTON SR

I have some very Tragic News to Post at this time, on Family Day Feb 17, 2020. When Our Dad stopped breathing we switched ventilation to 16 breaths per minute. As Our Mom came into the room Dad's heart rate starting dropping fast . In minutes his heart stopped.
Our Dad passed away today at 3:15 pm,
Sorry for the late notification. It has been a surreal turn of events.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I unfortunately didn't make it back to the hospital to say my Last Goodbye to my Dad , My Best Friend Paul Harrington Sr My Dad was always my Rock .
I already feel Completely lost right now, ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­, it hasn't really hit me yet. So please forgive me if I don't reply to everyone.
Image may contain: 1 person, sky, car and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, hat and closeup

Prayers for our Mom Ann Harrington so she can have the strength so she can get through all of this ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home