Wednesday, February 19, 2020

DAD 2020

Dad, 

I am so lost right now. As I sit here, I just don't undersatnd, WHY !!! I prayed every day to God to make you better, I really wanted us to have more time together, not being greedy, but I had so much to say, so much to do with you. I know that when we talked when I gave you the snow plow truck you were very happy, I could hear it in your voice. I was over when you broke down on the phone. Dad, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART !! I miss you so much already. Please Dad, Give me the strength to get through this. Please watch over Mom, so people do not take advantage of her when I can't be there by her side. Dad, I am so sorry I wasn't there on Monday when you left us.
Please forgive me. I am so happy I made it there on Saturday to hear you say my name 1 last time. We had no idea how bad this was going to be. Mom is being very strong Dad, but she needs your support from above.
Dad, I LOVE YOU FOREVER, I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN,
LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER
YOUR SON, Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home