Friday, September 24, 2021

   Just wanted to drop in and say Hello to everyone.

It has been a very stressful year to say the least.  I have been so busy doing so much, but it seems like every time I take 1 step ahead, I fall back 3.

The world as we once knew it has changed, and not for the better. 

I can only pray that things get somewhat better over the next few years.

The U.S.A. Border is still closed for Canadians to go over to Michigan (where we live), but Canada has opened its borders for the Americans to come over here. What the HELL is wrong with that picture!!!!

   This year Cheryl and I were able to escape for the first weekend in July, we headed up to Grand Bend to the Beach for one night then up to InverHuron Provincial Park. We really enjoy it up there. 

  I will add more soon,  

                              Paul 

   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home