Sunday, December 18, 2022

 Hello Everyone,


   So much has happened the past year. It has been a very hard almost 3 years since my Dad Passed away. Not sure how we have survived all the BS via the way the World is going. I think we are all just trying to get through all of this, and pray that 2023 might get better.

   I hope my store in Chatham at the Market can manage to stay open for 2023.

Here's a link to the store on facebook,  please click onto the link and Please Like the Page, maybe even drop out to see me Hoarder's Corner | Chatham ON | Facebook .

   Really got into the Die cast cars the past few years, I think we are over 78,000 pieces now. Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Johnny Lighting, Green Light, M2's, all brands basically. I love the older brands that are no longer around, like the Kenner Fast 111's, Kidco, Tomica, Yatmings. 

   Well, got to fly.

Prayers, 

Paul 






 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home